Who We Are
OUTCO are the Outdoor Estate Compliance Experts. We offer the UK’s first end-to-end estate compliance solution powered by smart technology. We provide a full range of grounds maintenance, surfacing, infrastructure, EV and winter services to our clients nationwide.
Why Choose OUTCO?
We protect, maintain and improve outdoor estate infrastructure. Our unique combined service offering provides a new way for customers to manage outdoor assets by bringing together multiple outdoor services for greater efficiency, performance and convenience.
Our complete service keeps our customers one step ahead of regulatory and operational compliance, ensuring their outdoor estate looks good and runs like clockwork come rain, shine or snow, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Year after year.
Outdoor Estate Compliance Experts, powered by smart technology delivering commercial efficiency.
Benefits of working with OUTCO
- Confidence that outdoor estates will be safe, compliant and fully operational all year round
- Supply chain simplification and cost efficiency through delivery of an end-to-end service
- Supply chain simplification, service bundling and technology integration
- Support facilities and property managers in delivering on their service level agreements with assured delivery
- Support facilities managers’ strategies to deliver ESG benefits to their clients
- Customer experience enhancements from innovation such as EV charging and COVID-secure outdoor space use.
Having one company managing your entire outdoor estate simplifies the whole process, and saves time, effort and ultimately, costs.
Group Chief Executive
OUTCO: THE OUTDOOR ESTATE COMPLIANCE EXPERTS
Born out of a proven heritage in winter gritting and grounds maintenance, OUTCO will continue to base its delivery platform on smart technology. By offering compliance, assurance and visibility, OUTCO will ensure its impressive client-base that their outdoor estates are safe, compliant and accessible all year round. OUTCO’s patented technology provides real time visibility on service delivery, offering data driven assurance that issues are being resolved, with critical detailed evidence to demonstrate compliance, whilst at the same time, generating internal operational efficiency gains.