A simple proactive step to make sure your sites are safe this winter
With winter just around the corner, now’s the time to book your winter gritting and snow clearing services. Our advice is simple: book your winter services now, before it gets cold and keep your sites safe this winter.
Being proactive and booking your winter services now ensures you’re not caught out by the change in weather. OUTCO are the market leaders and your reliable winter gritting and snow clearing partner. We’re here to support you when it matters the most, ensuring your sites remain safe, compliant and operational throughout the winter.
Last winter we experienced prolonged spells of freezing temperatures combined with high levels of snow. This combination of challenging winter conditions proved to be an insurmountable challenge for many other winter service providers, who were stretched beyond their capacity, leaving sites dangerous and covered in snow and ice. OUTCO’s market-leading achievement of 99.99% service delivery levels ensures we provide peace of mind to our customers that their sites are maintained to the highest of standards.
Keep your sites safe this winter
OUTCO provides a complete range of winter gritting and snow clearance services ensuring sites remain safe, compliant and operational even through the harshest of winters. From gritting to snow clearance, our winter services come with a full audit trail and protection against claims.
- Reliable and proven winter gritting and snow clearance track record
- 99.99% reliability levels
- Nationwide service with 150+ strategically located UK wide depots
- 250,000+ jobs managed per year
- 99.9% customer satisfaction
- 24/7 customer helpdesk
- 500+ vehicles on the road.
Despite major challenges our site experienced over several days of extreme winter weather, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to OUTCO for working so hard to maintain our operations and business functions during this difficult period. CEO Oil Refining Company, Scotland
Reporting and winter weather forecasting technology
- Regular scheduled customisable reports
- Real-time service tracking and reporting
- GPS tracked vehicles and operatives
- 97.8% accurate weather forecasting – the best in the industry.
Winter preparation prevents poor performance
We undertake intensive planning and preparation on-site before the cold winter weather starts. This preparation ensures that everything runs smoothly and operates as planned.
- Client site surveys
- Check access requirements
- Dry run testing.
We’ve got you covered
We aim to minimise risk, maintain your reputation and reduce all the hidden costs of managing this process yourself.
- We undertake your winter risk assessment
- We offer full liability protection based on your risk assessment
- We take responsibility for your legal duty of care
- Claims made against any of our clients for any alleged failure in service will be managed by our insurers.
To find out how we can work together, or to obtain a free quote or site inspection, please contact us today.
Related posts from OUTCO
As the heatwave reaches the UK, bringing with it record-breaking temperatures, you may be wondering why you’re seeing council winter gritters out on the road. Don’t worry, they’re not a mirage, and summer surface gritting is more common than you might think!
Winter maintenance should be an all-year-round job: late spring and early summer are the ideal times to review your winter plans.