The festive season is now here. Have you booked your winter services?
Dreaming of a picture-perfect white Christmas? Don’t get caught out over the festive period and make sure you’ve booked your winter services.
OUTCO are the winter gritting and snow clearing experts, and we’re here to support you, providing peace of mind that your sites will remain safe, compliant and operational through the holiday period, allowing you to relax enjoy the festivities.
Currently, in many parts of the UK, the weather is taking a break from sub-zero wintery conditions, don’t let this sabbatical lull you into a false sense of security, as our historic data shows that winter in the UK isn’t over yet!
We know from our own experience, many businesses are caught out every year by changes in weather. Companies that fail to make sufficient (or any) winter gritting and snow clearing provisions – don’t let this be you! The last thing you want to be doing when the weather gets cold is panic searching on google to find an untrusted/unproven provider, who may or may not be able to help. You simply can’t afford to take this risk.
OUTCO provides winter gritting and snow clearance services throughout the whole of the winter season.
We are often asked if our winter operators will still visit sites on Christmas day, and the answer is always YES.
Reasons to use OUTCO
OUTCO has built a successful reputation and ensure that essential winter services are delivered on time, every time and without fail.
- Largest and first company in the UK to specialise in winter gritting and snow clearance
- 99.99% reliability record
- Nationwide service with over 150 strategically located depots
- 250,000+ jobs managed per year
- 99.9% customer satisfaction
- 24/7 customer helpdesk
- 500+ vehicles on the road.
Reporting and winter weather forecasting technology
Our client-focused IT platform puts you in control and gives you peace of mind with complete supply chain visibility.
- 24/7 access to customer portal allowing complete visibility of activity
- Regular scheduled customisable reports
- Real-time service tracking and reporting
- GPS tracked vehicles and operatives
- 97.8% accurate weather forecasting – the best in the industry.
We’ve got you covered
We aim to minimise risk, maintain your reputation and reduce all the hidden costs of managing this process yourself.
- We undertake your winter risk assessment
- We offer full liability protection based on your risk assessment
- We take responsibility for your legal duty of care
- Claims made against any of our clients for any alleged failure in service will be managed by our insurers.
Winter gritting salt guarantee
We guarantee to never run out of winter gritting salt. Our winter operators have access to over 200 OUTCO salt stores, strategically located across the country and we use sustainable white marine salt as our de-icing agent.
Winter gritting and snow clearing services to suit your budget
We understand that the current business climate is tough, which is why we provide competitively priced services. Choose between budget certainty with fixed cost pricing, or budget flexibility with a cost-per-visit option, or a hybrid model that combines elements of both.
Keep your customers safe and book your winter services
Our advice couldn’t be simpler: don’t wait until it gets cold before booking your winter services.
To find out how we can work together, or to obtain a free winter gritting quote or site inspection, please contact us today.
Related posts from OUTCO
As the heatwave reaches the UK, bringing with it record-breaking temperatures, you may be wondering why you’re seeing council winter gritters out on the road. Don’t worry, they’re not a mirage, and summer surface gritting is more common than you might think!
Winter maintenance should be an all-year-round job: late spring and early summer are the ideal times to review your winter plans.