GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE -– LEEDS (FTC)
As OUTCO comes into the busy Summer period, we are looking to recruit a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join us at our depot in Leeds (LS11 9PR).
This role is for a 6/7 month FTC until the end of October 2022.
Being able to apply exemplary customer service/satisfaction, innovation and achieving a positive commercial impact are the cornerstones of our business.
• Duties will include grass cutting, hedge trimming and keeping foliage tidy
• Shrub bed maintenance, weeding, fertilising plants and grass
• Using hand tools and powered horticultural machinery when necessary
• Working as part of a mobile team responsible for keeping landscaped areas clean and tidy
• Be eligible to work in the UK and provide a clean DBS check
• Clean UK Driving Licence is essential
• Experience in grass cutting, hedge trimming and general landscaping is essential
• PA1/6A spraying licence would be advantageous but not essential
• Horticultural training and certification would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience and/or certification in landscaping tasks such as planting, turfing and installation of hard surfaces would be advantageous but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join OUTCO, in return for the right candidate we offer:
• A competitive Salary dependent on experience
• 40 hours per week Mon – Fri
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Auto Enrolment pension – NEST
• Career growth and further development
• OUTCO employee benefits platform – access to over 750 online/high street shopping vouchers/discounts & wellbeing centre
Due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to reply individually, therefore if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
OUTCO is an equal opportunities employer, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are values that are central to our success.