GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OPERATIVES – UK WIDE
The OUTCO Grounds Maintenance Services division specialises in commercial landscape management and is delivered to our clients across the UK. It may only be the start of 2022, but we are pleased to report that the Grounds division continues to grow, attracting even more new clients.
To ensure that we are prepared for the new season, we are looking to recruit experienced and talented Grounds Maintenance Operatives across the UK. Being able to apply exemplary customer service/satisfaction, innovation and achieving a positive commercial impact are the cornerstones of our business.
Are you looking for a new challenge, a fresh approach, and a company that provides opportunities for personal growth?
• Duties will include grass cutting, hedge trimming and keeping foliage tidy
• Shrub bed maintenance, weeding, fertilising plants and grass
• Using hand tools and powered horticultural machinery when necessary
• Working as part of a mobile team responsible for landscaped areas clean and tidy
• Be eligible to work in the UK and provide a clean DBS check
• Have a valid and clean Driving licence
• Driving licence B+E entitlement (trailer towing) would be advantageous, but not essential
• Horticultural training and certification would be advantageous, but not essential
• Experience and/or certification in general landscaping tasks i.e. planting, turfing and installation of hard surfaces would be advantageous, but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join OUTCO, in return for the right candidate we offer:
• A competitive Salary dependent on experience
• 40 hours per week Mon – Fri,
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Company Pension
• Career Growth and further development