GROUNDS MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER – ABERDEEN
OUTCO are the Outdoor Compliance Experts offering award-winning outdoor maintenance services, and our clients include many of the UK’s leading PM, FM, and retail organisations.
Our business is continually growing and as a result of this growth we have an opportunity for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Team Leader to be based at a site in the Aberdeen area.
Ideal candidates will have relevant and recent experience in leading, supervising, and co-ordinating a team of grounds and garden maintenance operatives.
We may also consider very experienced grounds and garden maintenance operatives who are ready to take the next step up in their career and feel they have the right attributes to successfully lead a team.
• Performing a range of horticultural operations to highest industry standards and in line with various client specifications.
• Tasks will include; Grass and hedge cutting, bed and border maintenance, weeding, sweeping, litter picking, herbicide application
• Basic maintenance and cleaning of machinery and vehicles
• Adhering and enforcing to all Health and Safety requirements on a daily basis
• Understanding the importance of specific key performance indicators set by the Contracts Delivery Manager, and ensuring that these are met or exceeded
• You will be required to drive company vehicles as part of the role
• Daily filling out of service reports and requests from Contract Delivery Manager
• Experience in leading, supervising, and co-ordinating a team of grounds and garden maintenance operatives
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• An ability to use own initiative in organising and undertaking tasks within delivery manager guidelines
• The ability to give and receive specific and detailed instructions
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• PA1 / PA6a Spraying Licence
• NVQ level 2 in Horticulture or equivalent
This is an exciting opportunity to join OUTCO, in return for the right candidate we offer:
• Full time, permanent role
• A competitive salary dependent on experience
• 37.5 hours per week Mon – Fri
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Auto Enrolment pension – NEST
• Access to online company benefits – online/high street shopping vouchers/discounts/Wellbeing centre
• Career Growth and further development
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are values that are central to our success, come and see for yourself.