RESIN FLOORING OPERATIVE (DONCASTER)
We are looking to recruit a team of experienced Resin Flooring Operatives to work out of our Doncaster office. There will be frequent travel to client sites and the role reports into a Contracts Manager, within our Surfacing & Infrastructure (SIS) Division.
The role involves the surface preparation and installing of resin floors at client sites such as multi-storey care parks within the North, whilst maintaining high levels of health and safety.
The OUTCO unique integrated service provides a new way for customers to manage outdoor assets by bringing together multiple outdoor services for greater efficiency, performance and convenience.
- Knowledge & experience of all aspects of specialist coatings, including but not limited to:
- Experience in the use of various surface preparation equipment.
- Ensure the accurate completion of works, as per agreed instructions and timescales.
- Experience in use of trowel and roller application.
- Ability to set up a safe working area.
- Work with other operatives to make sure that all projects are completed to schedule (team of 4 required inc, Supervisor,
- Keep vehicles and equipment in good working order, informing the Contract Manager of any issues, so that these can be addressed in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Resin Flooring installation.
- CSCS Green card or above is essential.
- Clean, valid drivers’ licence is essential.
- FeRFA (Resin Flooring Association) qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and ability to focus.
- Thoroughness and keen attention to detail.
- Solid problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Able to find solutions where others see problems.
- Professional and flexible approach to work.
- Prepared to work away from home, during project delivery.
- Commitment to deliver a high-quality service, never compromising on health and safety obligations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver results to tight deadlines.
- Has a clean, valid drivers’ licence.
- Flexible with regards to travel, out of hours’ duties and perform weekend work if required.
- Full time, permanent role, 40 standard hours Mon-Fri.
- Based or at our Doncaster office with frequent travel to client sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to join OUTCO, in return for the right candidate we offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, with opportunity for further development and career growth. Pension scheme and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.