Grass, Lawns & Sports Pitch Care
OUTCO grass, lawns & sports pitch care services offer a guaranteed way to keep your grounds looking smart, tidy and professional throughout the growing season
Grass, Lawns & Sports Pitch Care
OUTCO offers so much more than a simple standard grass cutting and lawn care service – our grounds maintenance teams are passionate about providing full land and grounds maintenance with the ability to easily order other services on demand that also including hedge trimming, weeding and moss control, gutter clearing, hard and soft landscaping, tree surgery, top dressing and more.
Not only do we provide a friendly, quality and trustworthy grass cutting service, all of our team is fully qualified, insured and experienced. We’ll start off by getting to know your grounds, your grass and your requirements, and we’ll work up from there as the starting point. No two grounds are the same – the size and shape of the grass and lawn, position of beds, degree of slope all vary – so our grass cutting and lawn care services are truly bespoke and tailored to your needs.
Supporting your brand
If the quality and finished appearance of the grass on your grounds is important, OUTCO has the answer.
We do not work on an hourly basis but charge a fixed rate for the season for cutting your lawns and grassed areas. That means you pay no more even when your grass takes us longer to cut due to rapid growth periods or wet weather.
Our teams are trained to minimise any inconvenience to clients by completing the work as quickly as possible, whilst ensuring the OUTCO quality standards are maintained at all times. Our personnel are carefully selected, trained to OUTCO ISO standards and provided with the best grass cutting equipment on the market. Few companies or individuals cut lawns to the quality that OUTCO will – as our clients testify.
OUTCO recognises that lawns often give the first appearance for commercial buildings, and will provide you with a reliable fortnightly service that guarantees your grass is never longer than 75 mm and makes certain that your requirements and expectations are exceeded
OUTCO Grass management plans
OUTCO develops comprehensive plans for grassed areas, which typically include:
- Cutting and tending of grass
- Repair and re-turfing/re-seeding of damaged areas;
- Control of weeds
- Treatment (if required) with non-toxic fertilizer and weed killer which is not readily absorbed into the ground
Maintenance of grassed areas will usually include:
- Mowing of the grass to be cut up to twice weekly to a height of 25mm (45mm in drought conditions and no cutting during heavy rainfall periods).
- Removal of litter, stones and general debris prior to each mowing operation.
- Watering as required to saturate the below ground soil
- Trimming of the grass at paving edges, tree bases and planted areas to be performed at every cut with a battery-powered eco-friendly ‘strimmer‘
- Weeding by cultivating, forking, hoeing and raking
- Re-seeding any areas as required including removing from site all debris caused by the works
- Application of fertilizer
- Aeration of grassed areas
End-to-end outdoor compliance solutions
OUTCO services cover clients’ entire outdoor estate throughout the year. The same company that takes care of your site can also:
- Look after the grounds, cut lawns and trim hedges
- Repair the potholes or tarmac on roads, and mark lines on tarmac where required
- Resurface entire car parks with industry-leading materials
- Provide drainage inspections and repairs
- Install EV charging stations
- Clear up leaf litter in the autumn and undertake weed management
- Prune trees, eradicate invasive species and sow beautiful native flowers to take their place
- Landscape and maintain grounds so they look professional and presentable all year round
- Ensure outdoor estates are managed in a sustainable, sympathetic, attractive way
- Maintain grounds, footpaths, parking areas and other areas used by pedestrians so that they’re 100% safe and tidy all year round
- Keep car parks de-iced, grit access roads and de-ice footpaths and stairs
You may also be interested in
OUTCO provides a complete range of winter services to keep outdoor estates free of snow and ice, ensuring sites remain safe, compliant and operational even through the harshest of winters. From gritting to snow clearance, our winter services come with a full audit trail and automatic indemnity for protection against claims
As the outdoor estate compliance experts our infrastructure services spread further than simply surfacing, we also offer civil engineering, drainage, line marking, specialist coatings and surveying services.
OUTCO offers clients a complete end to end service for EV installation. From the ducting and installation of the electrical units to the commissioning and line marking of the electric bays, OUTCO can assist with all stages of the process
OUTCO’s dedicated small works service ensures that facility managers have direct access to fast quotes and a rapid service for small works such as pothole repair, kerb repair and footpath repair, with options for the use of sustainable products from a national supplier of choice
Hedges and beds have an important aesthetic and structural role in any outdoor facility setting. They create form and structure, define boundaries, create spaces and protect privacy as well as provide interest, strong visual impact and colour
OUTCO offer an extensive range of garden maintenance services to ensure the grounds outside your facilities are expertly sustained, which include weed, leaf and litter clearing
We protect, maintain and improve your outdoor estate infrastructure
Our complete range of services ensure your organisation looks good and runs like clockwork come rain, shine or snow, keeping you one step ahead of regulatory and operational compliance.At A Glance
Outdoor estate compliance
Our validated services cover all the bases keeping your outdoor estate running smoothly, looking good and compliant managing your essential outdoor estate infrastructure.
Powered by smart technology
We’re the only full end-to-end, smart tech-enabled, data rich outdoor services business that proactively maintains and enhances outdoor infrastructure to assure compliance and commercial efficiencies.
Delivering commercial efficiency
OUTCO’s provides the only end-to-end solution for all outdoor services required by clients through a single contractor. Save time and create commercial efficiency by working with outdoor estate compliance experts.